Facebook Login Signup Feature Added Top wicket takers in ICC Champions trophy
This post was created by  SKYSHOT  on  03 May 2013  in  Cricket.  

Hello freinds,

In the amid of IPL, here is a little different news. Share here whether you like this thread or not. 

Following is the summary of the match. Bangladesh scored well in this match thanks to good batting by-Nasir Hossain and bowling by Ziaur Rahman. 

Here is the best bowling and batting figures of  Bangladesh and 

Bangladesh

Tamim Iqbal         c Brendan Taylor b S Masakadza              31 Runs from 49                balls

Nasir Hossain  c Malcolm Waller b T Panyangara 68 runs from  67 balls

Bowling

Ziaur Rahman    Took 5 Wickets and gave just 29 runs.

On the other side Zimbabwe failed to score more than just 148.

Saying of few players:

Ziaur Rahman: I am happy with my bowling. I stuck to a tight line and length. Everybody in the team are supporting me well and that has helped me.

Brendan Taylor: A shocking day for us as it was a flat wicket. We couldn't restrict them after a good start and we have no excuses to give and we will come back as an improved unit on Sunday. We played too many bad shots and Bangladesh did well to stick to their basics. Not much time to think, but we have to come out positively and play well as a unit in the 2nd ODI. 

This Thread is currently locked. If you are an existing users, kindly check our forum for new threads and if you are a new user, kindly register.