4th Champions League T20 Winner 3rd Champions League T20 Winner
This post was created by  SKYSHOT  on  26 Sep 2013  in  CL T20.  
In this article I have given brief information about the upcoming champion league t20 tournament. There is no doubt that this is among the most awaited tournament in the cricket arena. Various teams from all over the world will participate in the champion league and it can be treated as the ‘cup of clubs’. Top teams from different clubs various nations fight back to retain their top slot. From India, there are four teams who will participate in this tournament. So let’s see some of the necessary information like when it will be held, where it will be held and how much will be the teams etc.

What is the format of this game?
Well it is simply similar to the T20 matches. All the rules and regulations including the game layout are similar to other T20 tournament. Some say that it has been mapped on the path of ‘India premier league’. There will be 20 over’s match for each team and they have to set a target in these 20 over’s. So I don’t think so that there will be any type of problem for any country to play this format. All the matches in this game have been set in a day and night format and this will definitely going to arouse crowd for cheering.

Tell me about the teams?
Well this is the most interesting part of this tournament. Teams from various nations are participating in this tournament. Around 12 teams are participating in this tournament and 4 teams are from India. Below is the list of the teams who are participating in this tournament:
·         Brisbane Heat
·         Chennai Super Kings
·         Faisalabad Wolves
·         Kandurata Maroons
·         Lions
·         Mumbai Indians
·         Otago
·         Perth Scorchers
·         Rajasthan Royals
·         Sunrisers Hyderabad
·         Titans
·         Trinidad & Tobago
These teams will play against each other in the qualifiers round and then the winner will play with the other winning teams. So on a whole, we will see a world cup of T20 being going.

What is the schedule and venues for Champions League T20

This time the tournament will be organized in the India. There are various places where this tournament will be organized.
The venues in which these gives are being played are following:           
·        Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
·        JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi   
·        Punjab C.A. Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh         
·        Sardar Patel (Gujarat) Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
·        Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur  Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur

How I can watch this game?
The most common answer to this question would be to watch on television. But if you are really desperate about the game then, you can buy tickets on Bookmyshow .com. For flights ticket you can use any services like makemytrip.com etc. So, the real fun of watching a game comes in the stadium only because the effect of crowd can be seen there only.