Yes, we have started a new contest in cricketwa for all of our active users! Now every registered member in our website can make money in their part time by participating in our forum. At present, we are running Top Contributor contest where top 3 members will get cash credit and now with this contest, every one have good chance to contribute in cricketwa forum and make real money online as a part time.
When the contest is starting?
This contest is starting from June 23, 2013 and will keep on running.
How to Participate & Make money from Cricketwa?
Just create an account
at cricketwa or _sign in if you already have account. Now Go to our forum section
and start discussing anything about cricket. You can create new threads and reply on existing threads.
Make sure to write useful and meaningful title whenever you are creating a new thread because if will be helpful for others to find your thread. If you are replying in existing threads, make sure you are reply with complete details.
- You will earn Rs.1 for every
10 5 points. You can read this post on how you can get more points every time.
- You need minimum 500 points to apply for cash redemption.
- You must have a bank account because the earning will be deposited via online banking to your bank account in India.
- Check out our announcement section for all future updates and announcement.
- Check out our Help Section to understand our forum section better.
Rules & Regulations:
- You can not copy content from other website and paste it in our forum section in order to increase your points. In this case, your participation in this contest will be marked invalid and hence you will not receive any earning on your contribution.
- Please read this post before you post in forum section.
- This contest is valid only for users in India but soon we will make it available for everyone across the globe. If you're not from INDIA, you can still contribute to our forum and once it is available for your country, you can redeem your earning at that time.
How to Receive the Earning?
Please download this form
, fill it and send to our email address
For any query, please respond below.
(Updated - August 23, 2014)