India Support staff for West Indies Tri Series Big blow to the Sri Lanka- Dilshan out of tri series for injuries reasons
This post was created by  SKYSHOT  on  22 Jun 2013  in  Cricket.  

I always don’t like the bad weather being spoiling the whole match. I mean the whole scene after bad weather kills the hopes and expectation of the viewers and on the other side the hard work and hope for a win is also devastated.

Indian and Pakistan match was also went bad as rain did not stop on that day. It continued raining and the balls and the runs kept going low as per the Duckwer luise method. And the whole fun of watching the match between two countries where game is not game only, it is more than that, went bad.

According to the weather department rain can happen on the final match day also, so the grim situation is in the front of the fans who are hoping to see a competitive match. The eye glued to the T.V sets should not be deterred by the rain, I think so. But if rains happen then it will not be good for both the teams. After all both the teams have played better and defeated some of the best teams in the world. And both of them deserve a good match on this day. So till then we can only hope for good weather and in the mean time we can pray to god that this match does not get spoiled by the rain.
This Thread is currently locked. If you are an existing users, kindly check our forum for new threads and if you are a new user, kindly register.