Pakistan Super League PSL 2013 Oh Yes Abhi Pepsi IPL Contest Online
This post was created by  CONTACT2DIWAN  on  09 Apr 2013  in  IPL. Read related articles on  iplravindra jadeja etc
1.Sir Ravindra Jadeja is playing for CSK. So, CSK should be declared the IPL VI winner in advance.
2.Jadeja is so quick, that once he took a bat-n-pad catch while fielding at the long on boundary
3.Batsmen who hit sixes on Sir Jadeja’s bowling, go into his hotel room in night, cry and then ask for Poison
4.Batsmen are not given out when Umpires raise finger, Batsmen are out when Sir Jadeja raises his finger
5.The reason Sir Ravindra Jadeja did not hit a triple century was because I personally had written to him to pardon Australia. :Justice Katju
6.Now every four years there will be Jadeja Cup Instead of the World Cup and IPL will be Jadeja Premier League
7.One day a small kid was smashing 4s&6s. Sir Ravindra Jadeja told him 2 play defensive strokes.Today,we know him as RahulDravid
8.In 1882, Sir Ravindra Jadeja smoked a Cigar ! And since then Aussies and English are fighting for its ASHES
9.The apple which fell on Isaac Newton’s head was thrown by Sir Ravindra Jadeja
10.Facebook And Twitter have introduced a new auto correct feature that will correct Ravindra Jadeja to Sir Ravindra Jadeja
11. Accoring to New ICC Rules When Sir Jadeja bowls a No ball, it is compulsory for a batsmen to get run out
12.If There is any Player who can end my Streak at WrestleMania Then It,s Sir Ravindra Jadega : The UnderTaker
13.The reason for Gujarat development goes ONLY to SIR Ravindra Jadeja
14.Sir Ravindra Jadeja is to Indian Cricket what Tushar Kapoor is to Bollywood
15.You know why I have a different hairstyle? Because it matched to his and Dhoni once mistakenly said to me, “Jaddu, come and bowl your bakery stuff – Sachin Tendulkar
16.When Sir Ravindra Jadeja gives an idea, people say ‘What an idea Sir J?
17.Form is temporary, I’m permanent. : Shri Shri Sir Ravindra Jadeja
18. LORD Rohit sharma and Sir Ravindra Jadega’s statue are ready to get installed on every stadium of India

Please note that the above phrases and statements are not written to hurt anyone's personal feeling. Kindly ignore the below howlers if it has hurt your sentiments. It is not real but a fake joke written with an intention to please everyone. That's it.