Shikhar Dhawan Scored His 1st Century New Zealand tour of England 2013
This post was created by  SKYSHOT  on  02 Jun 2013  in  Cricket.  

Indian men cricket team is a great team in the   world and all the talks are always about them only. But we tend to forget our women cricket. In our forum too, I never saw anyone posting data related to the women cricket. They too have various types of leagues going around the world. So what you think that do we have to start a IPL that is dedicated to the women cricket. I am sure that it will get a huge success as there are various types of players those who are best in the women cricket team.

In my view a league dedicated to women should be made and it will encourage the women to take this gentleman’s game. May in future it can be started to be called as ‘Gentlewomen’s cricket’. Indians women too have represented Indian team in various international cups and they won many of them. So I think we can discuss about the women cricket a little, and then this forum will be totally completed.

Hope to see a contribution from various members of this forum, not big but small will also work, after a important part of the society cannot be neglected and we should share some ideas about them too. Let’s see more contribution from different members of the forum.