Oh Yes Abhi Pepsi IPL Contest Online Snapshot of Punjab vs Rajasthan, 55th Match, Mohali
This post was created by  SKYSHOT  on  11 May 2013  in  IPL. Read related articles on  delhi daredevilsroyal challengers bangaloredelhiipl etc
A close win for the Royal challenger Bangalore. Bangalore batted first and their starting went bad as they lost Chirs gayle at early stage. But the the desi hitter, Virat Kohli, played an interesting innings and scored 99 runs playing just 58.

AB deveillers also played good innings.  And in the end, RCB was able to put a score of 183 runs in 20 overs with loss of 4 wickets only. 

Delhi got off to a good start and they quickly moved towards chasing the score. But non of the players of the Delhi was able to put a a good score individually, expect Unmukt chand who scored 41 runs with 35 balls that he played. Although Delhi scored 179 runs, but they were unable to score runs as parallel to the number of balls that they were playing and hence they lost match. 

Delhi: 179/7 (20.0 Ovs)
Bangalore: 183/4 (20.0 Ovs)
Bangalore won by 4 runs

Saying from some famous players:
Virat Kohli: 'I love playing in Delhi and I have scored a lot of runs in the Indian T20 League at this ground. I thought I was gone but the umpire signalled a no-ball and I thought this was my day today. I back myself to play for about 20 balls and then unleash it at the end.

Warner: 'To lose this match today was disappointing. The last three overs changed the match for us. Both de Villiers and Kohli batted sensationally.
Jaidev Unadkat was declared Man of the match as he took 5 wickets and giving only 25 runs.

This Thread is currently locked. If you are an existing users, kindly check our forum for new threads and if you are a new user, kindly register.